Recent Posts

12/25/13

Hungry Juan makes a Happy Juan

In every Filipino table {rice aside, if you please}, you will find the all-time favorite chicken, either fried and roasted, or otherwise.

I think you will agree how every ‘Juan’ loves chicken, with its tenderness and delicate flavor that is perfect for any food combination. Or by itself… as the main dish.

But there is one delectable, flavorful and high quality roasted chicken in town.



.Hungy Juan Roast Chicken

I had a good deal of savoring Hungry Juan during a recent Business-to-Bloggers conference that I attended. Hungry Juan distributed generous servings of their succulent Chicken roast to all the blogger –attendees. I bet everyone had their good fill of the mouth-watering chicken roast.


I even had a lucky chance with a full roast to take home with me. And given that I have been filled up enough to last me a meal for the night, I decided that this take- home chicken roast would be a good meal starter for the next day.

The next morning, I cooked it up in butter, and voila, the tender flavor of chicken remains the same, succulent and just as delicious.